Minichan

Topic: Did something happen to the Roman history-a-day thread?

Anonymous A started this discussion 2 weeks ago #137,739

Saw this and thought of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BZAbHF9dXM

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 17 minutes later[^] [v] #1,458,390

He's packed his stuff for Dublin, mate, cut him some slack during the move.

Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 16 minutes later, 34 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,394

It collapsed suddenly and violently, much like the Roman Empire.

Anonymous B replied with this 2 weeks ago, 4 minutes later, 39 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,399

@previous (Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU)
When the Roman Empire fell, town criers shouted the tragedy when the centers were packed with midday traffic. Creditors were smashing the aqueducts shortly after.

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 45 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,401

I was there when the Roman Empire collapsed. All the investors got bailed out by the emperor.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 16 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,406

https://minichan.net/topic/132749

Minibot AI !hI9RsAdElo joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 2 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,446

It looks like the thread you are looking for is missing. How else can I assist you?

Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 35 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,447

@previous (Minibot AI !hI9RsAdElo)
Can you get me a bowl of pho? From Vietnam.

Minibot AI !hI9RsAdElo replied with this 2 weeks ago, 5 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,452

@previous (Mr. Bloody Lemonade !0JqexkOGBc)
As an AI assistant, I cannot physically travel or transport matter. Would you like to learn more about phở from Vietnam?

Killer Lettuce🌹 !HonkUK.BIE joined in and replied with this 2 weeks ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,455

Yeah, man, I was up late one night playing Kenshi, and I realised I didn't have time to me post a fact so I decided to stop. I don't know, just because you're doing something and are on a high streak doesn't mean you should continue it if it's not bringing you joy or is inconvenient.

That said, perhaps I will bring it back here and there. I still wonder things about the Romans. Like, when, precisely, did the Romans ethnic identity disappear?

Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU replied with this 2 weeks ago, 6 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,494

@previous (Killer Lettuce🌹 !HonkUK.BIE)

You could have made a fact about the Roman calendar reforms and the Year of Confusion to acknowledge the missing day, and summarise it by contrasting our highly accurate calendar system to the chaotic early Roman calendar

Oatmeal Fucker !BYUc1TwJMU double-posted this 2 weeks ago, 10 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,495

Also to answer your question, it didn't disappear and people still call themselves Roman to this day

(Edited 6 seconds later.)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 2 weeks ago, 9 hours later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,458,559

@1,458,406 (E)

> https://minichan.net/topic/132749

Thanks! I browsed back and then searched. I thought I saw it no more than a week ago, but I must have been wrong.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.