Topic: That feeling of having a pill stuck in your throat even though it's not
Anonymous A started this discussion 6 years ago #94,902 When you swallow a pill weird or without enough water
Ugh
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 10 minutes later[^] [v] #1,072,472 Your ninjj pills?
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 8 minutes later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,072,473 I often don't use watwr
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 12 minutes later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,072,477 I experienced this today. It's the worst tbh.
tteh !GETFUCKED joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 2 minutes later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,072,478 nerd
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,072,490 I get that without pills sometimes
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 2 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,072,540 sometimes the pill is stuck for real
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC replied with this 6 years ago , 1 hour later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,072,552 @previous (Sheila LaBoof )
I once coughed up pill dust
Anonymous C replied with this 6 years ago , 12 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,072,608 @previous (Kook !!rcSrAtaAC)
Why do you dust your pills
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 17 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,072,610 I get that feeling when my throat is cum filled.
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC replied with this 6 years ago , 24 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,072,618 @1,072,608 (C)
Because it's relaxing to me
↕