Topic: I ordered some new T-shirts, forum.
Anonymous A started this discussion 6 years ago #94,787 To reflect my vast love for the series "Home Movies". Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 6 years ago , 16 seconds later[^] [v] #1,071,425 Kook !!rcSrAtaAC joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 17 minutes later, 17 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,071,434 These are pretty cool
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 6 years ago , 3 minutes later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,071,438 @previous (Kook !!rcSrAtaAC)
I also got one with Jason on it that says, "I'm not picking it, I'm pulling things out of it". Can't find a pic of it with a good resolution, tho.
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC replied with this 6 years ago , 3 minutes later, 24 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,071,441 @previous (A)
That's nice
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 7 minutes later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,071,444 When are we getting Minichan shirts?
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 6 years ago , 1 minute later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,071,446 @previous (C)
They should have some printed for the tenth anniversary. I'd buy one.
Killer Lettuce? !HonkUK.BIE joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 52 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,071,453 @previous (A)
I think the tenth anniversary already happened.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 6 years ago , 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,071,454 @previous (Killer Lettuce? !HonkUK.BIE)
The
first season first five episodes turned 20 this year. The rest of season one turns 20 next year.
(Edited 1 minute later.)
↕