Topic: Strawberry jam or grape?
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC started this discussion 6 years ago #94,731 Also give jam suggestions please
Poll option
Votes
Percentage
Graph
Strawberry
4
50%
Grape
4
50%
chill dog !!81dzJNNYL joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 18 seconds later[^] [v] #1,070,987 Apricot > all
chill dog !!81dzJNNYL double-posted this 6 years ago , 10 seconds later, 28 seconds after the original post[^] [v] #1,070,988 Oooh cloudberry is good too
The owner of the bnb we stayed at when working up north had homemade cloudberry (chicouté) jam and strawberry jam, was lovely
(Edited 1 minute later.)
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC (OP) replied with this 6 years ago , 2 minutes later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,070,989 @previous (chill dog !!81dzJNNYL)
I've heard of cloudberry, but it isn't available locally. I should check Amazon
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC (OP) double-posted this 6 years ago , 9 minutes later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,070,990 I've tried lingonberry, but to me it tastes very similar to cranberry
jodi !ariasXXmaE joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 2 hours later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,071,007 raspberry
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC (OP) replied with this 6 years ago , 6 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,071,011 @previous (jodi !ariasXXmaE)
I like it with seeds
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 29 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,071,012 Toejam
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 8 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,071,014 Blueberries!
jodi !ariasXXmaE replied with this 6 years ago , 14 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,071,017 @1,071,011 (Kook !!rcSrAtaAC)
me too
beckyderp !3NeoVaGFAg joined in and replied with this 6 years ago , 19 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,071,018 I am going to try cloudberry!
↕