Topic: I don't feel that good amongst crowds in the daylight
Anonymous A started this discussion 6 years ago #94,214
It's generally best to travel in shadows. It's safer, quiet and calm.
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 6 years ago, 11 hours later[^] [v] #1,065,751
Just saying geeez.
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 6 years ago, 12 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,065,756
I hear ya
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 6 years ago, 34 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,065,762
@previous (Sheila LaBoof)
Good. I'm really just saying.
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC joined in and replied with this 6 years ago, 23 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,065,768
I agree
Sheila LaBoof replied with this 6 years ago, 8 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,065,773
You know, sometimes in the shadows, there's someone masturbating
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 6 years ago, 2 hours later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,065,795
@previous (Sheila LaBoof)
Is it you?
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 6 years ago, 24 minutes later, 15 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,065,803
@previous (D)
I think it is
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 6 years ago, 4 hours later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,065,929
@1,065,773 (Sheila LaBoof)
That's relatable human behavior ?
↕