Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: The sick sad schemes of the Liberalcrats for all to see

Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #93,794

https://youtu.be/Q9vLKOfghVA


And NONE of it worked lol

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 7 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #1,061,340

Can't wait to see them add more craziness Wednesday night.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 17 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,061,342

@OP
I never thought I'd say this, but why don't you find a more realistic obsession like young actresses or poop or something?

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,061,348

@previous (B)

> I never thought I'd say this, but why don't you find a more realistic obsession like young actresses or poop or something? finding a job?

Ftfy
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.