Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Topic: Do you say grace when dining in McDonald's and other fast food outlets?
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago#93,655
I see it happening less and less these days. More often than not the server brings the tray to a family's table and they immediately start wolfing the food down instead of linking hands, bowing their heads, and saying grace.
I will take "What would a fag say" for 1000, Alex.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 3 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,060,176
Wow. I just realized that I have never noticed anyone do this at a restaurant. I'm 99% positive people have done this in my presence because I've known people who pray before every meal. I've never actually noticed anyone doing it though. I guess they just did it privately and didn't make a big show of it when they did.