Topic: Sharing because I think its cool
Erik !jzYkdX7lIw started this discussion 7 years ago #93,632 A 1937 clipper moter home. You can turn it into a food truck or role play a scene from fallout. Killer Lettuce? !HonkUK.BIE joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later[^] [v] #1,059,816 I was planning to make a Deliveroo joke- but that van is actually quite cool.
jodi !ariasXXmaE joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,059,817 that does look like a van from fallout
very retrofuture
jodi !ariasXXmaE double-posted this 7 years ago , 24 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,059,818 i feel like I've seen that
probably in a book of weird cars I had
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 8 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,059,883 I love it
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 9 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,059,890 Did someone say food truck?
↕