Topic: Are you an Autist, fora?
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #93,571 Well, fora?
Poll option
Votes
Percentage
Graph
I am an Autist.
3
43%
I am not an Autist.
4
57%
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 10 minutes later[^] [v] #1,059,193 What is “fora”?
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 15 hours later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,059,325 @previous (B)
Plural of forum, obviously.
jodi !ariasXXmaE joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 6 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,059,326 Erik !1P9whVu7OE joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,059,327 No. Thankfully my mum didn't get me vacsinated so I'm not autistic.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 37 minutes later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,059,343 Anyone who regularly visits https minichan dot org, is an autist. No exceptions.
↕