Topic: Best way of making bread?
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #93,524 I've always wanted to be the world's best bread Baker, but to be perfectly honest I don't know very much about bread baking.
I think the first thing I need to decide is, which kitchen instrument should I use?
Poll option
Votes
Percentage
Graph
Firepit
2
33%
Microwave
2
33%
Kettle
2
33%
Oven
-
0%
Bread Maker
-
0%
Other/WriteIn
-
0%
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 5 minutes later[^] [v] #1,058,756 Real, authentic, trained chefs cook all their food in the microwave. Bread is not an exception.
tteh !GETFUCKED joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 9 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,058,760 You don't "make" bread. You will it into existence.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,058,808 @previous (tteh !GETFUCKED)
I am the sharp tool in the shower.
↕