Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 started this discussion 7 years ago#93,472
This morning I had a dream. The dream was nothing really except for me looking around endlessly for a friend who was gone without any given reason. During the course of the dream I felt like I couldn’t breath. When I awoke I had to sit up to catch my breath. I noticed this sometimes happens to me whenever I lay flat on my back, but not when I am sitting up or at an angle. I’m concerned though not too concerned as this doesn’t happen to me frequently. I just don’t know why this happens to me. I’ve been a paranoid wreck all day today. Can anyone out there relate?