Topic: Has anyone successfully transitioned to waking up without an alarm clock (on time)?
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #93,441 How did you do it?
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 8 hours later[^] [v] #1,058,158 I wake up at about 10:30 every day without an alarm clock.
Erik !jzYkdX7lIw joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,058,161 I wake up early every day anyway so if I dont set my alarm for 6.45 I up by then anyway.
Bert joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 41 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,058,169 I Wake up at about 3:00pm every day..without an alarm, no problem..
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 12 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,058,171 I can wake up without an alarm clock easily. It's the "on time" part that always messes me up.
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,058,183 I wake up to pee between 9:15 and 9:35 daily
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,058,229 I wouldn't want to risk it frankly
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 7 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,058,232 @previous (G)
Who’s Frank Lee?
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 7 years ago , 12 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,058,238 @previous (H)
Shirley's brother
Anonymous H replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,058,240 @previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
*rimjob*
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 4 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,058,324 @1,058,238 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
Ugh
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 7 years ago , 6 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,058,330 @previous (A)
Not all genius comedy is appreciated in its time.
↕