Topic: The poster looking for sourdough starter
James Joyce !OiAYfaaxnU started this discussion 7 years ago #92,760
King Arthur has free shipping right now.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 2 minutes later[^] [v] #1,051,533
I want a sourdough finisher.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 13 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,051,534
How nice of you to tell.
James Joyce !OiAYfaaxnU (OP) replied with this 7 years ago, 3 minutes later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,051,535
@previous (C)
I love you.
Anonymous C replied with this 7 years ago, 10 minutes later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,051,541
@previous (James Joyce !OiAYfaaxnU)
I love you the same amount time two.
James Joyce !OiAYfaaxnU (OP) replied with this 7 years ago, 4 minutes later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,051,542
@previous (C)
Aww. This truly is the love fora when a certain stalker is not here.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 4 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,051,655
@previous (James Joyce !OiAYfaaxnU)
I agree
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 21 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,051,658
@1,051,542 (James Joyce !OiAYfaaxnU)
Which “certain stalker”, praytell?
James Joyce !OiAYfaaxnU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 13 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,051,659
@previous (E)
Though he is allowed to call me by name, I have been threatened with a ban if I mention even his handle, so I cannot say.
Anonymous E replied with this 7 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,051,660
@previous (James Joyce !OiAYfaaxnU)
What’s your name?
James Joyce !OiAYfaaxnU (OP) replied with this 7 years ago, 13 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,051,661
@previous (E)
James Joyce
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 2 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,051,678
I already ordered it :( :(
↕