Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
DisneygirlFanâ„¢ !!svYt5UAZ8 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later[^][v]#18,063
The new crop are those young girls on the show "Shake It Up," and some of the female cast of "The Suite Life on Deck." There are also a couple of young ones on "So Random," so I think they have several upcoming pop stars to choose from.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[^][v]#18,068
@previous (DisneygirlFanâ„¢ !!svYt5UAZ8)
I see. Any new favorites? I feel that Miley is not far behind the footsteps of Lindsay Lohan at this point, time to switch ships!
DisneygirlFanâ„¢ !!svYt5UAZ8 replied with this 15 years ago, 56 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^][v]#18,071
@previous (A)
We can only hope that Miley "accidentally" releases hardcore porn videos! Well, the new generation are all preteens, and, contrary to popular belief, I am not attracted to young girls. We will have to just wait a few years and see.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 6 minutes after the original post[^][v]#18,075
(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
you seem upset
psychopath !PSYCHOhc32 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 44 seconds later, 7 minutes after the original post[^][v]#18,076
Noah Cyrus.
DisneygirlFanâ„¢ !!svYt5UAZ8 replied with this 15 years ago, 40 seconds later, 8 minutes after the original post[^][v]#18,077
@previous (psychopath !PSYCHOhc32)
Who is Noah Cyrus?
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 15 seconds later, 8 minutes after the original post[^][v]#18,078
@18,076 (psychopath !PSYCHOhc32)
lol born in the year 2000.
Anonymous D replied with this 15 years ago, 32 seconds later, 9 minutes after the original post[^][v]#18,079
@18,077 (DisneygirlFanâ„¢ !!svYt5UAZ8)
Answer me. Why did you make that sister incest topic? You can't can you? It's just mindless shtick.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 5 seconds later, 9 minutes after the original post[^][v]#18,080
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 18 minutes after the original post[^][v]#18,093
@18,071 (DisneygirlFanâ„¢ !!svYt5UAZ8) > Well, the new generation are all preteens, and, contrary to popular belief, I am not attracted to young girls. > I am not attracted to young girls.
I would have never guessed.
Ph !5pM9NZR/l6 replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 22 minutes after the original post[^][v]#18,100
(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Por que?