Topic: Every single Minichanner forite is drowning except you and you can only save one
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #92,557 Whom, fora?
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later[^] [v] #1,049,905 Pushing my feets down hard on Matt, Merrin and bert, to save Thee Self of course.
tteh !GETFUCKED joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,049,906 gman
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 11 minutes later, 17 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,049,907 Can no one here swim? What's that about?
tteh !GETFUCKED replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,049,910 @previous (D)
Alright mate there's no need to be racist.
Hyperlink !!2MPWksMg1 joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 10 minutes later, 28 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,049,914 @previous (tteh !GETFUCKED)
Are you high, drunk, or, both?
beckyderp !3NeoVaGFAg joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 18 minutes later, 47 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,049,925 Sheila LaBoof
Killer Lettuce? !HonkUK.BIE joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 46 seconds later, 48 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,049,927 None of them, and I also jump in myself.
It ends here.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 14 seconds later, 48 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,049,928 Do I need to save any of them?
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 30 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,049,942 @OP
Even if I could only save one, I would shift heaven and earth to save Kook and Trip
or die in the attempt myself .
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 15 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,049,945 I would save Indy. He is the funniest one here.
modedit: this is Matt
(Edited 7 minutes later by a moderator.)
green !StaYqkzUPc joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 30 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,049,947 I can't swim.
Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 28 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,049,957 @1,049,945 (A)
> I would save Indy. He is the funniest one here.
>
> modedit: this is Matt
Mods, I kind of expected it to be Matt. He always talks about himself.
Anonymous L joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 6 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,050,015 Tteh
DasSheeple !XPQqN0U9Ew joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 14 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,050,019 Minnie, poor bot can't swim :(
Anonymous E replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,050,021 It's hard to say, but probably Kook and I would sabotage Mark in a way that allowed tteh and Becky to survive.
Anonymous N joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,050,023 I would save everyone but syntax would be last.
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 54 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,050,028 One of the other Big Daddies Derek, of course!
jodi !ariasXXmaE joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 32 seconds later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,050,029 @1,049,925 (beckyderp !3NeoVaGFAg)
this is the most benevolent choice
Anonymous E replied with this 7 years ago , 21 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,050,034 @previous (jodi !ariasXXmaE)
Go bed, you're drunk.
jodi !ariasXXmaE replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,050,036 @previous (E)
> Go bed, you're drunk.
ok
jodi !ariasXXmaE double-posted this 7 years ago , 11 seconds later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,050,037 gn
↕