Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: I want a new font (typeface)
beckyderp
!3NeoVaGFAg started this discussion
7 years ago
#92,546
I still like GT Super a lot, but I want to explore other options.
Please tell me about the hot new serif fonts.
Watch
19 visits
Anonymous
B
joined in and replied with this
7 years ago
, 44 minutes later
[^]
[v]
#1,049,814
Where do you use these? Browsing the web or otherwise?
Sheila LaBoof
joined in and replied with this
7 years ago
, 34 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post
[^]
[v]
#1,049,845
Weird Al Yankovic "I Want a New Font"
Anonymous
D
joined in and replied with this
7 years ago
, 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post
[^]
[v]
#1,049,882
What do you think of Self Modern?
Topic locked.
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.