Topic: Going out for a stroll on the crappy, cement Riverwalk™ in my dead, Midwestern town, fora!
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo started this discussion 7 years ago #92,383 Should I "buy all the gear"? Please vote, fora.
Poll option
Votes
Percentage
Graph
Yes, definitely!
2
67%
Maybe later.
1
33%
Not sure yet.
-
0%
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later[^] [v] #1,048,487 I'm matt and I suck huge floppy dinky donkey monkey cocks!
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,048,489 @previous (B)
Can't disagree. Thanks.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,048,604 @1,048,487 (B)
Except it's not Matt, you obsessed lunatic.
Anonymous B replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,048,606 @previous (C)
When did I say OP was matt? I'm matt and I love so many cocks!
↕