Topic: Kook
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #91,986
Do you have any tattoos from your biker bitch days?
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 7 hours later[^] [v] #1,045,251
I have a lotus flower tattoo that I regret
jodi !ariasXXmaE joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 5 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,045,253
@previous (Kook !!rcSrAtaAC)
lol
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 3 hours later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,045,305
@1,045,251 (Kook !!rcSrAtaAC)
I have a tattoo I regret, also. I also have one on my arm of a girl riding a bombshell, that I do not regret.
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC replied with this 7 years ago, 46 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,045,317
@previous (D)
Tell me about the regretful tattoo please
Dodongo !ZQvsveEcD6 joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 54 seconds later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,045,318
@1,045,251 (Kook !!rcSrAtaAC)
Where is it?
Anonymous D replied with this 7 years ago, 16 seconds later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,045,319
@1,045,317 (Kook !!rcSrAtaAC)
I do not discuss it, because I regret it. Sorry.
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC replied with this 7 years ago, 58 seconds later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,045,322
@1,045,318 (Dodongo !ZQvsveEcD6)
On my upper back
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC double-posted this 7 years ago, 17 seconds later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,045,323
@1,045,319 (D)
That's okay. I love you anyway
Anonymous D replied with this 7 years ago, 37 seconds later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,045,324
@previous (Kook !!rcSrAtaAC)
Love you too, bb.
↕