Topic: Finally found a picture of Becky
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #91,827 Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later[^] [v] #1,043,795 Maybe I could believe that was Becky if the banana was 1/4th that size.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 29 minutes later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,043,809 @previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
Maybe I could believe that was Becky if the pic depicted her at her true weight of 275 lbs.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 7 years ago , 44 seconds later, 32 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,043,810 @previous (C)
What, praytell, makes you think that?
Anonymous C replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 34 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,043,811 @previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
Oh, I think it's obvious.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 21 minutes later, 56 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,043,817 @1,043,795 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
This. I'm pretty sure Becky shops for smaller bananas.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 7 years ago , 36 seconds later, 56 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,043,818 @1,043,811 (C)
Is it because she's ignoring her posting responsibilities?
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,043,844 I already found a real picture of Becky. Please try to keep up.
↕