Topic: Too many stickies you fuckin morons
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #90,905 Stop
Ballsy the Chef joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later[^] [v] #1,034,233 *mora
Green !StaYqkzUPc joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 12 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,034,234 Not enough stickies.
Green !StaYqkzUPc double-posted this 7 years ago , 15 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,034,235 @1,034,233 (Ballsy the Chef ) Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 15 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,034,236 Sticky this thread please. Thanks
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,034,280 I was going to unsticky some threads but now I'll leave them there for a long time just to spite you.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 15 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,034,286 @previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
> Ruthless.Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,034,322 Postin' in a sticky!
Dead !Pool..v42s joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 41 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,034,345 @1,034,234 (Green !StaYqkzUPc)
> Not enough stickies.Anonymous D replied with this 7 years ago , 47 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,034,366 Sticky bump
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 7 years ago , 7 hours later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,034,410 I changed my mind and I'm unsticking.
Bilbo !RwordOooFE joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 hours later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,034,477 @previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
I changed your mind and I'm resticking.
Anonymous F replied with this 7 years ago , 7 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,034,480 @previous (Bilbo !RwordOooFE)
I changed your mind, and am unsticking it.
Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 8 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,034,645 I just sharted and my drawers feel sticky.
Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 22 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,034,653 @1,034,233 (Ballsy the Chef )
*morae
↕