Topic: so I was in a general goods shop and I think a group of mentally slow youths were in there and I thi
Sheila LaBoof started this discussion 7 years ago #90,850 think one of the cashier girls might be too and they were all so nice and maybe we should all be so nice too
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 56 minutes later[^] [v] #1,033,795 Aww, the retards were being treated nicely!
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 8 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,033,798 Most youths are mentally slow these days
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 15 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,033,805 Kook doesn't trust R-words. Frankly, I agree.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 6 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,033,835 They were all Minichan regulars.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,033,836 @previous (E)
> They were all Minichan regulars.Anonymous C replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,033,837 All mods are MC regulars
just saying
(Edited 43 seconds later.)
↕