Topic: Bin bags are the most ironic things to buy.
Green !StaYqkzUPc started this discussion 7 years ago #90,842 You're literally buying something you're going to throw away!
Grover !GgxQDJBd8U joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 10 minutes later[^] [v] #1,033,663 I just throw my trash into a big Rubbermaid tote and dump it directly into the dumpster at the park.
Monkey Heehee !mDNmHEEHEE joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 10 minutes later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,033,666 I just throw all my trash out the window. Thanks.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 16 minutes later, 37 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,033,673 I send my trash to china, and they dump it into the ocean for me
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,033,747 @1,033,663 (Grover !GgxQDJBd8U)
Your parents failed you.
↕