Topic: Fags
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #90,171 Wake up and be genuine people.
It ain't that hard.
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 32 minutes later[^] [v] #1,027,673 that's what she said
vocalon joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 6 minutes later, 38 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,027,675 the last time i was genuine on these boards people made an $.jpg about it so hard pass
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 10 minutes later, 48 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,027,682 @previous (vocalon )
Best way to use the internet is to get paid to play. I do and I can point to many others that do as well.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 5 minutes later, 54 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,027,686 I'm quite happy being an unserious fraud/scam person.
↕