Topic: FAO: KOOK
Real Indy started this discussion 7 years ago #89,567
I love you. Thanks.Kook !!rcSrAtaAC joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 10 hours later[^] [v] #1,021,994
I love you too
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 18 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,022,002
@previous (Kook !!rcSrAtaAC)
> I love you too
I also love you.
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC replied with this 7 years ago, 3 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,022,003
@previous (C)
I love you too!
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 2 hours later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,022,061
Kook and becky are my top two favorite posters. I love them both.
Anonymous C replied with this 7 years ago, 4 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,022,065
@previous (D)
What about syntax?
Anonymous D replied with this 7 years ago, 54 seconds later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,022,069
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 6 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,022,071
@1,022,065 (C)
Creepy old stalker.
↕