Topic: Which is your least favorite season?
Autist !StaYqkzUPc started this discussion 7 years ago #89,321 Season.
Poll option
Votes
Percentage
Graph
Spring
2
13%
Summer
8
53%
Autumn
2
13%
Winter
3
20%
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later[^] [v] #1,019,750 Autumn, those leaves are annoying as fuck.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,019,753 They are all kind of the same tbh I guess winter cause the water is coldest that time of year ??♂️
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 14 minutes later, 17 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,019,775 Write in.
White pepper.
Joshy joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,019,777 @previous (D)
Write-in: peepee
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,019,824 I voted wrong, I meant summer!
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,019,833 Probably nutmeg.
terri !RwordOooFE joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,019,835 probably phantom blood
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 5 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,019,871 @1,019,777 (Joshy )
streams and streams
↕