Topic: Wendys chili
!Y/PeDo/F4g started this discussion 7 years ago #88,887 Should I try it?
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 5 minutes later[^] [v] #1,016,115 You might trust this face, but I don't.
!/SjpHfMSmQ (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,016,119 What is in this little seasoning packet?
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 6 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,016,122 It is made from patties no longer suitable to be sold on burgers.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 6 minutes later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,016,123 Meta !Sober//iZs joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,016,169 I like to serve it on top of Red Baron pizza.
↕