Topic: The thought of squeezing cotton balls
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #88,762 Ugghhhh
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 5 hours later[^] [v] #1,014,943 I've heard people complain about this but can someone explain to me why it's bad?
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,014,944 @previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
Personal preference, probably. I don't mind that sensation. The one I hate is dragging a fingernail on dry clay.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,014,945 @previous (C)
Maybe I'm just insensate but all of these texture related things don't bother me at all.
Listening to people chew in a movie theater, however, makes me want to rip flesh off my body.
Anonymous C replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,014,947 @previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
Hearing is a sense, so hearing people chew is still a sensation. As I said, personal preference. Maybe it has something to do with genes, upbringing is also a possibility.
Bilbo !RwordOooFE joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 48 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,014,952 @1,014,943 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
It makes a horrible sweaking sound and feels weird
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 45 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,014,953 Squeeze my balls. Thanks.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 50 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,014,954 terri !RwordOooFE joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,014,967 @1,014,952 (Bilbo !RwordOooFE)
> It makes a horrible sweaking sound and feels weird
@OP
> Ugghhhh
yay I'm not the only one
↕