Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
I have been in several nursing homes from all the way back when I was a wee lad. The first time, I had a blackout and the second time I got in trouble for making a joke about the graveyard that was next door to the home.
Anonymous E replied with this 7 years ago, 3 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,010,720
Then you should be aware that some of the people in nursing homes are way off their rockers.
(Edited 14 seconds later.)
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 4 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,010,721
@1,010,718 (A)
One day someone will build a nursing home with each bed right next to a gravesite. Each grave will be on elevator, that descends and makes room for next client.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago, 5 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,010,723
So, do you honestly believe people like this a restraining their actions, when the worst thing that could possobly happen would be getting moved to another nursing home? Or maybe a psych ward if they are particularly violent.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago, 25 minutes later, 21 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,010,735