Topic: Do you use HTTP or HTTPS on Minichan Dot Org?
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #88,224 Also with a demographic question for statistical purposes only.
Poll option
Votes
Percentage
Graph
HTTP and I'm gay
1
8%
HTTP and I'm straight
4
33%
HTTPS and I'm gay
3
25%
HTTPS and I'm straight
4
33%
crazy arms joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 11 minutes later[^] [v] #1,009,297 i only use http because that's where my phone takes me when I put the m in the bar
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 8 minutes later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,009,298 what ddoes it matter
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 32 minutes later, 52 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,009,299 I've been using gopher this whole time. There's an HTTP interface?
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 11 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #1,009,304 This poll is a trap. If you vote for HTTP, tteh will ban you.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,009,312 @1,009,297 (crazy arms )
Agree, I can't figure out how tomake it do the hppts
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 34 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,009,313 What about bi
Anonymous F replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,009,315 Kook !Esx1xAV7iM joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,009,325 @previous (F)
Not if there is a woman present and watching.
Anonymous F replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,009,348 @previous (Kook !Esx1xAV7iM)
I think it's still classified as gay for the purpose of the poll.
Dead !Pool..v42s joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 day later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #1,009,778 Write in: unsure
Ananthanarayanan M R joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 11 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #1,009,929 @1,009,297 (crazy arms )
> i only use http because that's where my phone takes me when I put the m in the bar
↕