Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
¥¥¥'
Got NO COMPUTER,
So I Can't Record RAPS
So I Spend All Day,
Just Holdin' Down Tha TRAPS!
In the BARRIE CRACK SCENE, I'm known as a Fiend...
I'm the Trap House King , tryna find me a Queen...
Everybody knows my name, and where I stay at
'cause I help'em make money, get stacks dat be Fat
Got Whores turning tricks out of my spare rooms
Hooking people with everything from Heroin to Shrooms
Crack Parties every night, you know I lay it down tight
When it comes to pimpin hoes, I'm learning how to do it right
See, I don't trust a bitch
Cause they always try to BURN me
Got no love for Pigs or Doctors
Cause they strapped me to a gurney!
Betta learn, G!
•••••