Topic: What's a 4 letter word for a woman that ends in "u-n-t"?
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #87,618 Aunt
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later[^] [v] #1,002,670 Aunt, no?
The Witch Doctor !KBa60Oy7Wg joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,002,724 Cunt... That's what I call them.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 41 seconds later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,002,725 Becky is a cunt.
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #1,002,799 the pope had that as a clue in a crossword puzzle, and he wrote CUNT
I mean this was some time ago, I think it was Pope JOhn Paul II who wrote CUNT
↕