Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
I bet tar does not feel good on open wounds, either.
Anonymous M joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 8 minutes later, 17 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,002,805
@1,002,545 (Sheila LaBoof)
Left wing people who are okay with this, people like you, get people like Trump elected.
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC replied with this 7 years ago, 27 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,002,813
@1,002,801 (L)
Agreed. I hope that he's rotting in hell
Anonymous N joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 41 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^][v]#1,002,820
the judge said H had suffered no harm as a result of her 'complete transition into a female occurring at a very young age'.
He added: 'The evidence demonstrates to the contrary, this was likely to minimise any harm or risk of harm.
'The evidence does not support the contention that it was actively encouraged rather than appropriately supported.'
The judge concluded: 'Issues relating to gender identity and the medical understanding of such issues is complex and developing.
'Inevitably there is some lag between those professionals at the cutting edge and others, in which I include myself, which might have played some role in how these proceedings came about.
'Beyond that I will not venture.'
Sheila LaBoof replied with this 7 years ago, 6 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^][v]#1,003,006