Topic: DAMN YOU BECKY!
It Is MAAM !Z/cf3vSlNE started this discussion 7 years ago #87,384 I Wanted the millionth post to be about peepee and poopoo! Now it is about dongs! CURSES!
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 36 seconds later[^] [v] #1,000,016 Becky wins the prize!
beckyderp !pete4U4rOU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 49 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,000,018 it was meant to be
tteh !MemesToDNA joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 25 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,000,020 I love you all, fora family! One million posts!
Anonymous B replied with this 7 years ago , 1 second later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,000,021 @1,000,018 (beckyderp !pete4U4rOU)
I couldn't think of a more deserving soul.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 8 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #1,000,022 Thank God Becky wasnt working for Hillarys election team. That's all I will say.
Killer Lettuce? !!iNo3FkiZx joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 13 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #1,000,023 You'll just have to try again for 2,000,000!
↕