Topic: bacon sarnie
Skintags started this discussion 7 years ago #87,034 Can someone explain this?
Skintags (OP) double-posted this 7 years ago , 23 minutes later[^] [v] #996,664 I threw up a softball for the U.K. boys but you guys are too scared to even swing, shameful
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 53 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #996,690 ??
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #996,726 well its just a bacon buttie you see
Ananthanarayanan M R joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #996,737 i cant
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 7 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #996,739 the savory version of a pecan sandie
Skintags (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 4 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #996,800 I’m sitting on a bench inside of lulu lemon
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 16 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #996,802 I assume it's bacon, wrapped in bacon, smothered with bacon, then dipped in bacon.
Ananthanarayanan M R replied with this 7 years ago , 46 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #996,811 Skintags (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 42 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #996,825 @previous (Ananthanarayanan M R )
I was but I’m not anymore... now I’m at Chilis
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #996,827 It's bacon sorry
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #996,831 @996,825 (Skintags )
> White people.Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #996,833 For some reason, i read bernie sanders twice.
Berntax replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #996,834 @previous (I)
RE:RE:RE:10-myle Bern!
Ananthanarayanan M R replied with this 7 years ago , 8 hours later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #996,929 Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 4 hours later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #997,003 @previous (Ananthanarayanan M R )
That’s where I was, now I’m in bed
Ananthanarayanan M R replied with this 7 years ago , 36 seconds later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #997,004 Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 20 seconds later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #997,005 @previous (Ananthanarayanan M R )
I’m putting Snapchat filters on my cat
↕