Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: I ate too much garlic last night and have been cutting stinky Lynnes all day
Lorenzo Bonaventure
!u1DzthXtz6 started this discussion
7 years ago
#86,798
I think I will have a big greasy Bert tonight!
Watch
23 visits
Anonymous
B
joined in and replied with this
7 years ago
, 2 minutes later
[^]
[v]
#994,430
Fake anon
!ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this
7 years ago
, 53 seconds later, 3 minutes after the original post
[^]
[v]
#994,432
Respectfully, shut the fuck up no one cares.
Topic locked.
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.