Topic: A guy says to a salesgirl, "I want to buy some toilet paper."
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #86,711 She says, "What color?"
He says, "Give me white. I'll color it myself." Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later[^] [v] #993,339 Is poo racist because it's brown?
Ananthanarayanan M R joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 18 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #993,340 are there a lot of shops that sell multiple colours of toilet paper
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 28 seconds later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #993,341 @previous (Ananthanarayanan M R )
I think not.
Ananthanarayanan M R replied with this 7 years ago , 16 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #993,352 @previous (D)
what about ones with a toilet paper salesperson
Anonymous D replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later, 24 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #993,359 @previous (Ananthanarayanan M R )
You could ask any nearby associate for help, but I don't think they typically have people specifically pushing toilet paper.
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #993,370 are there any brands that don't throw a load of paper particles in the air when you tear the strip off? I can't be good to breathe those particles (pronounced party cleeze)
Ananthanarayanan M R replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #993,371 @previous (Sheila LaBoof )
UGH WHAAAAT
Sheila LaBoof replied with this 7 years ago , 14 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #993,373 yeah, shine a line at the air around a roll when you tear off a bit and notice the airborne particlees
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #993,374 @993,370 (Sheila LaBoof )
try um. the fancy charmin
Sheila LaBoof replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #993,380 I got caught squeezing it in the shop and got banned
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 47 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #993,382 @993,373 (Sheila LaBoof )
I think that's dust
Anonymous F replied with this 7 years ago , 17 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #993,384 red on the head...like the dick on a dog..
Sheila LaBoof replied with this 7 years ago , 40 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #993,390 @993,382 (G)
well I also judge by the accumulation at a fan vent, very fluffy crap buildup
↕