Topic: Question for Bert
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #86,503 Why do you continue to post on the chans when literally every single person here hates you? You've been doing it for a decade and it's pathetic
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later[^] [v] #990,860 I am a popular guy...you're just jealous..
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 19 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #990,861 @previous (B)
Imposter bad timing. Bert says-
Topic:
Interview in the morning..
16 hours ago
Possibly the worst job that I've ever had.. Anonymous B replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #990,863 @previous (C)
I blew it off...to fuck your mom instead..
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #990,865 @OP
> Why do you continue to post on the chans when literally every single person here hates you?
I don't hate him. Try speaking only for yourself in future.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 29 seconds later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #990,867 @990,863 (B)
You cannot be bert. He came out as only interested in girls 12 or younger.
Anonymous B replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #990,868 @previous (E)
I am Bert's past self...before he became a pedophile..
Right now I'm in the navy...There's no kids here..
Anonymous E replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #990,869 @previous (B)
In the Navy were you a top or bottom?
Anonymous B replied with this 7 years ago , 7 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #990,870 @previous (E)
That all depended on the guy...They all had their preferences..
If you mess that up it's a big problem...the captain will get involved..
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 5 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #990,918 @990,860 (B)
> I am a popular guy...you're just jealous..
I'm sure those black guys that beat the fuck out of you were jealous as well you inept faggot
↕