Topic: Bert, it was a beautiful day today.
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #85,925 How many job apps did you fill out today?
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 47 minutes later[^] [v] #984,403 Inb4 none.
Bertina joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 16 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #984,404 I ate..cumcum..
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #984,430 I did not get around to it today..
Thanks for your concern though..
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 21 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #984,432 @previous (D)
No worries. After all Trump never got around to acting presidential.
Anonymous D replied with this 7 years ago , 17 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #984,436 @previous (E)
Like other Presidents..
I sure as fuck hope he didn't..
↕