Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
I've done some grond shits before but I'll never forget the one where it exploded out under immense pressure and left me with a little bit of ring sting.
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 20 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#983,016
@982,448 (A)
some years ago, I took a King Shit whose massive girth plugged the toilet after tearing the fuckin ass outta me
I called it The Double-Wide Turd and made a thread about it somewhere on some board, probably the Lounge
Mr.Frank Johnson replied with this 7 years ago, 19 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#983,017
@previous (Sheila LaBoof)
man i hate those. fuckin toilet clogging double wides
Mr.Frank Johnson double-posted this 7 years ago, 2 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#983,018
oh yeah
Mr.Frank Johnson triple-posted this 7 years ago, 11 seconds later, 2 days after the original post[^][v]#983,019