Topic: Penis Magnifiers
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #85,705 (Edited 4 minutes later.)
Meta !Sober//iZs joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later[^] [v] #981,960 I remember they used to sell a magnifying screen that you could attach to your Gameboy. I wonder if tinydick people use it to jerk off ?
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 9 minutes later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #981,961 OP
Why did you edit out
"Why isn't incest legal"
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #981,963 @previous (C)
Why are you so obsessed with incest?
Anonymous C replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #981,964 @previous (A)
I only quoted your now deleted text.
↕