Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
> Mine always do. I think it's the feet equivalent of being retarded.
ftfy
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 35 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^][v]#979,856
No. I'm right handed and my left shoe wears out quicker.
Anonymous C double-posted this 7 years ago, 54 seconds later, 5 minutes after the original post[^][v]#979,857
@979,855 (Becky's Anus !zrxMtehfVA)
Piss off Matt.
> NB4 Matt claims he is not Matt.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 2 seconds later, 5 minutes after the original post[^][v]#979,858
I find that my left and right shoes wear out a little differently, but I've never noticed one wearing out any faster. There certainly is a dominant foot effect that comes into play in some sports. (jumping, snowboarding, skateboarding, etc.)
Becky's Butt joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 2 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^][v]#979,859
i just wear flip flops
Ghost Anon !!4ieBej4Cq joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 1 minute later, 8 minutes after the original post[^][v]#979,860
Currently, my left shoe seems more worn out than the right, and I am also right handed.
Becky's Anus !zrxMtehfVA replied with this 7 years ago, 40 minutes later, 49 minutes after the original post[^][v]#979,868