Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago#84,702
We're here forever. We're never going to move on. The only ones who managed to find success are Becky and Svet as they both have careers. The rest of us are going to lust after underage girls and wipe the elderly's butts. We're doomed and damned for all eternity.
That makes sense for becky, you gotta be disagreeable if you want to be in the legal business, I've heard. Svet though? Sounds like a pretty good set up, not that I know anything about that. I'd never want to talk to my customers though, like, I did my job, now I have to talk to you too? Geeez.