Topic: Fast food sobriety thread
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #84,698 Post here instead of buying a delicious little McGriddle. Together we can resist the pull of McDonalds!
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 20 minutes later[^] [v] #972,416 I buy fast food maybe twice a year but I will post here in solidarity with those suffering.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 8 minutes later, 28 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #972,418 There is not a McDonald's near me!
James !!U1oPlerJJ joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #972,420 i only eat McDonalds
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 34 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #972,422 I wouldn't trade one delicious double quarter pouder with cheese for ten sausage mcgriddles..
(Edited 45 seconds later.)
James !!U1oPlerJJ replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 36 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #972,423 @previous (E)
u sound fat
↕