Topic: What books are you reading or have recently read?
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #84,603 Thanks Minichan
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 44 minutes later[^] [v] #971,638 Hustler magazine
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 59 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #971,700 I've been meaning to get started on Hunter S. Thompson's "Hell's Angels."
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 55 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #971,734 I look in dictionaries often
mmmm splendid
Simply delicious
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 10 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #971,737 The book of Love.
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #971,777 I just read Let the Right One in
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 17 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #971,780 I just finished The Threat yesterday.
Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 16 hours later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #971,975 Supermind , started reading.
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 5 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #972,123 leather bound copy of dracula
Pierre Splatters joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #972,150 Chase by Dean Koontz
Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 17 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #972,155 I'm wearing a Cowboy Hat
Meta !Sober//iZs joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 20 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #972,163 What Happened by Hillary Clinton (dead serious I'm not joking)
Anonymous C replied with this 7 years ago , 48 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #972,164 @previous (Meta !Sober//iZs)
So, what happened?
Meta !Sober//iZs replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #972,166 @previous (C)
Russia. Also Comey.
Anonymous C replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #972,169 @previous (Meta !Sober//iZs)
I knew it.
Meta !Sober//iZs replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #972,170 @previous (C)
Comey might also be a Russian but I haven't gotten that far yet (no spoilers, please).
Sheila LaBoof replied with this 7 years ago , 16 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #972,182 you have to run like you don't give a fuck
Anonymous M joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #972,235 Sheila LaBoof replied with this 7 years ago , 48 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #972,260 @previous (M)
>
that bitch could install drywall like it's nobody's business
Anonymous C replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #972,332 @previous (Sheila LaBoof )
She truely was a crusader.
(Edited 8 seconds later.)
↕