Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
On one side, there was an expertly landscaped large front garden with a little wall by the side that I once vomited over, and on the other side was a front porchway with stairs to the upstairs on the left and a piano room on the right and the lounge straight forward.
A girl I knew said "You just broke the door!" when I broke the door and I save her the old shhhh and wink and she laughed.
Sheila LaBoof replied with this 7 years ago, 8 minutes later, 23 hours after the original post[^][v]#971,944
so why was the door so fragile
was it made of shit
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago, 6 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^][v]#971,976