Topic: I can't feel my fingers! I can't feel my toes!
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #84,448
There is fucking blood on my necklace and on my clothes!
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 2 minutes later[^] [v] #970,213
Check your neck and face! Are there any holes!?
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 4 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #970,216
What's that smell...check your drawers..
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago, 7 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #970,220
@previous (C)
There's blood on my necklace and blood on my clothes.
Should I call the police?
(Edited 2 minutes later.)
Jim !!U1oPlerJJ joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 9 minutes later, 24 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #970,232
@previous (A)
Nobody knows.
Poots !!U1oPlerJJ joined in and replied with this 7 years ago, 1 minute later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #970,233
Everybody knows.
Hah. I didn't expect that to work.
(Edited 28 seconds later.)
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago, 1 minute later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #970,235
I called up the police. Their voicemail was full.
I guess I'm just out here. I'm on my own.
↕