Topic: Is there any actual benefit to spending more than $30 for a router?
Meta !Sober//iZs started this discussion 7 years ago #84,349 Never spent more than $30 in my life. (Edited 8 seconds later.)
MR STEVEN MNUCHIN joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 29 minutes later[^] [v] #969,343 Sometimes
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 8 minutes later, 38 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #969,352 No
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 41 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #969,358 Hell naw..
Meta !Sober//iZs (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 9 minutes later, 51 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #969,364 I don't agonize over it either. When mine breaks I just go buy one. Linksys or Cisco or whatever I don't care. I just buy the cheap one at Best Buy.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #969,399 Syntax will be here tomorrow, to answer your question with wikipedia quotes and google stock images.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #969,400 @previous (E)
Thee Thy or Eye EYE eye re: 10 myle
obsession with an old man in California whom you have never met and know nothing about in real life Meta !Sober//iZs (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 57 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #969,430 I noticed in every neighborhood I've lived one of my neighbors always sets their SSID to "FBI Surveillance Van".
↕