Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: NZ Troll, what did you think of Tiffany Trump wearing white to SOTU?
Anonymous
A
started this discussion
7 years ago
#83,870
I didn't want to post a picture of her so here's some guy from a Fox Nation ad (do you know who this is? I bet you do).
Watch
16 visits
Anonymous
B
joined in and replied with this
7 years ago
, 18 minutes later
[^]
[v]
#964,273
Who is Tiffany Trump? No I don't know who that guy is, but he has some fake looking tribal tats with misshapen koru.
Topic locked.
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.