Topic: Why do i keep eating jalapeño?
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #83,709 Sometimes it's like im a pathologically maschoistic bastard. Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 7 minutes later[^] [v] #962,798 Pepper-poots™
Meta !Sober//iZs joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 15 seconds later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #962,799 I'm a Texan so I eat them all the time.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 8 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #962,800 @previous (Meta !Sober//iZs)
But do you buy a jar of them and add a slice with each bite?
Meta !Sober//iZs replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 11 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #962,802 @previous (A)
No I eat a jar of them with each bite.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 6 minutes later, 17 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #962,805 @previous (Meta !Sober//iZs)
Now I just feel like a pussy but maybe you're just hardcore.
Meta !Sober//iZs replied with this 7 years ago , 41 seconds later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #962,806 @previous (A)
I told you I was hardcore.
Chef Indy !WBBizM.tDU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 43 seconds later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #962,807 Pickled or raw? And alone, or with what dish?
↕