Topic: Just made authentic Japanese sushi
Chef Indy !WBBizM.tDU started this discussion 7 years ago #83,702 I took a Scottish haggis, and placed one grain of Japanese vinegar rice on top. It is authentic Japanese sushi, fora!
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 20 minutes later[^] [v] #962,763 Can you make bat guano soup to go along with it?
No Eye Square Guy !!ODNIKZZC2 joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 39 seconds later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #962,764 I just made an authentic shit™!
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 40 seconds later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #962,765 @previous (No Eye Square Guy !!ODNIKZZC2)
lol
Anonymous B replied with this 7 years ago , 34 seconds later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #962,766 Oh and you pronounce bat guano soup as one word thank you.
Meta !Sober//iZs joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 15 minutes later, 37 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #962,775 Orientals be all like:
> ooh I'm so sophisticated because I put vinegar on my rice
?????
dw ltd joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 8 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #962,895 @previous (Meta !Sober//iZs)
I bet you make rice in a pot ?
Meta !Sober//iZs replied with this 7 years ago , 53 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #962,910 @previous (dw ltd )
I barbecue my rice ?
↕